Tuesday, May 19, 2015

What to do when you can't have your own cat.

Ever since I was little I have always wanted a cat, specially white kitten! Absolutely, inspiringly adorable.

As my parents would never allow me to have one, so I decided, why don't I go to a cats cafe! I have google it and find there's one near to where I live. The cats were inspiringly adorable, before we(me and my friends) enter the cafe, we were asked to wash our hands. Which is great! I like the idea that they're trying to protect the cats, prevent human's bacterial....  Oh dear, I still remember how delicious their cake were, they were to die for! Cats and desserts - life is so complete!



she want some too.

so beautiful!

 









sleepy cats:3

this is the cheesecake which I said it's super good(hello from a cake lover)

the ' omg there's too much cuteness to carry!' look









kittens<3
  




look at those gorgeous pattern!!

     One more thing that must be noted, all these lovable cats were adopted and people can adopt them too! They were once homeless, but now because of this cafe owner, their life has come up hopes and joys. :)

So what about you? do you have any pets? What would you when you're not allowed to have pets, and at the same time you love animals so freaking much?

I would love to hear about it in the comments below....

Bewildered Girl, becoming enlightened  xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment